India – Telangana: Over 50 girl students suffer food poisoning at Kasturba Gandhi Residential School in Sangareddy

Times Now News

Sangareddy: Over 50 students were taken ill after they had their breakfast at Kasturba Gandhi Residential School in Narayankhed area of Sangareddy district of Telangana on Saturday. The affected students were later admitted to hospital.
According to Narayankhed Revenue division officer (RDO), Ambadad Rajeshwar, some girl students residing at the hostel found worms when they were having poha in breakfast.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s