St Kitts and Nevis – Customer catches food poisoning after eating burger which had cockroaches?

WIC News

A woman fell very sick immediately after she consumed a burger from a restaurant in Port Zante, St Kitts and Nevis. St Kitts and Nevis Times reported that an ambulance had to be called as the condition of the woman got extremely bad.

The hospital staff reported she had caught some sort of food poisoning. The victim confirmed the burger contained “red cockroaches.”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s