UK -Brit mum-of-two, 37, dies on Greek holiday after eating just ONE mouthful of raw chicken from hotel restaurant

The Sun

A SUPER-FIT mum-of-two died after eating just one mouthful of under-cooked chicken at a Corfu hotel’s restaurant.

Natalie Rawnsley, 37, was on holiday with her husband and two boys when she was struck down with food poisoning.

Her condition rapidly worsened in just 36 hours.

She was rushed to hospital where her husband, Stewart Rawnsley, said she was bleeding heavily.

She eventually died after blood clots formed all over her body, blocking the blood vessels.

The coroner recorded a verdict of death by the accidental consumption of E-Coli infected chicken.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s