India – Students hospitalised after food poisoning

Kaumudi Global

KOTTAYAM: Eight girl students of Kuttikanam Marian College hostel were admitted to hospital on Monday after they suffered from food-poisoning. The stale meat cooked in the hostel is said to have caused the illness. Six girl students sought treatment from Mundakkayam 35th Mile Medical Trust hospital on Monday. Two boy students had sought treatment yesterday.
The students sought treatment after they experienced giddiness, vomiting and itching. In the medical examination conducted, it was found to be food-poisoning.

Meanwhile, hospital authorities complained that neither hostel authorities nor college authorities had turned up at the hospital.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s