India – 43 students hospitalised due to food poisoning in Kozhikode

Times of India

KOZHIKODE: 43 students of Guruvayoorappan College were hospitalised due to food poisoning after they were served food in their college hostel.
Some of the students who had their exams on Wednesday were badly affected after they had the vegetable biryani served in the hostel.
The students were admitted to MIMS and other private hospitals in the city. The food security officials also inspected the college hostel on Thursday

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s