India – Girl dies of food poisoning

The Hans India

Kakinada (East Godavari district):  A 16-year-old girl, Nalla Pandu of Ramavaram village near Jaggampeta in the district, died of food poisoning on Wednesday. She succumbed while undergoing treatment at the Government General Hospital here.

About 35 people who had a breakfast with chutney at a hotel in Ramavaram village fell sick with vomiting and loose motions. Of them, five persons, including Nalla Pandu, whose condition was serious, were admitted to Government General Hospital here on Tuesday evening.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s