Australia – Salmonella outbreak at The Pork Pie Shop linked to raw egg wash

Outbreak News Today

The salmonella outbreak that sickened and hospitalized 12 people who ate pork and Ascot pies from The Pork Pie Shop in Victor Harbor, South Australia has been linked to the raw egg wash which was applied to the pies after they had been cooked, according to SA Health officials today.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s