UK -FINGER SICKENIN’ Family suffer food poisoning after being served ‘undercooked KFC chicken meal’

The Sun Campylobacter kswfoodworld

A FAMILY say they were left with food poisoning after KFC served them raw and bloodied chicken.

Susan Hamm bought a 10-piece family feast from the takeaway – but woke up the next morning with stomach pains, cramps and diarrhoea.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s