Hong Kong -Food poisoning hits 12 diners at Chicago Grill in Hong Kong

Barf Blog

A Thanksgiving dinner at Dan Ryan’s Chicago Grill restaurant in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, turned into an upsetting evening for at least 12 guests who reported symptoms of food poisoning and were sent to the doctor last Thursday.

The diners, aged two to 44, suffered abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, and fever, after eating the US-stye restaurant’s Thanksgiving dinner set, which included grilled turkey, apple pie and pumpkin pie, Apple Daily reports.

They were sent home after their condition stabilized. None of the patients required hospitalization, the report said.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s