India – 200 people contract food poisoning after having dinner at Gujarat wedding

India Tv News

At least 200 people got food poisoning in Gujarat’s Katargam, after they had dinner at a wedding in the area. One day after the function, 200 out of 200 guests complained of fever, and vomiting. Out of the 200, at least 9 people were admitted to a hospital nearby.

The wedding took place at Nityanand Dham, and the menu consisted of grapes, and Bengali sweets named Oreo Sake, Angoor Rabri and Kesar Kumkum. The ones who were admitted to the hospital, also said that they had a problem walking.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s